In praise of Jadar Models

I am building the Amodel 1:72 scale An-22 'Antei' - see :-

So I was looking around for a representative load, when I remembered that Jadar Models of Poland did a nice resin kit of a SCUD transporter/erector in 1:72 scale - see :-
Anyway, I went onto their website on Saturday 27 December and ordered it online.

I got a return email confirming my order - and another email on 31 December saying that they had sent my model - and it arrived today in the UK - Tuesday 6 January - well packaged to prevent damage!!

9 days from order to arrival - and with the festive hols in between !!

Pretty good service in anyones book !

I'll let you know how the Scud builds................

PS - Anyone got any pics of operational Scuds - prefereably in Soviet service - and even better, being unloaded from an An-22 ?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ken Duffey - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast Flankers Website -
Ken Duffey

They have very good prices on eduard and other stuff too, was very happy with them.

Erik Wauters, Belgium

"Ken Duffey" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@flankerman.fsnet.co.uk...

Reply to
Erik Wauters