Fast Sawzall blade change

Hi all.

I stumbled across a fast painless way to change blades in my old style Sawzall today. The saw has a recess cap screw in the 'chuck' that you loosen many turns in order to install or remove a blade.

I found this thing in a blister pack at my local supermarket:

(About U$ 6.00)

I cut off one end of one of the bits to make it into a hex driver. It fits the recess cap screw on the Sawzall. Of course, cracking the screw loose and torquing it down is done with the allen driver supplied by Milwaukee.

The little battery screwdriver is also compatible with my Wiha System 4 blades.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston