Finally!

I have a set of those tap extractors - I have never successfully extracted a tap with them - they sit unused in my tool box now.

Reply to
William Noble

I have several sets of that same "never successfully used" kind that I got cheap at an auction. I almost want to break a tap sometimes just to see if they work.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Reply to
William Noble

Or drill the hole a little larger. It's usually the case that you don't need the strength of full-size threads.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt