First KBC order

After some trepidation, things took off.

I called, got a human operator, then to someone to give an order. I read off the SKUs and quantities right off my cut n paste from the shopping cart. Oddly, they could not calculate shipping at that point.

Supposedly, the company top banana wants to upgrade their orders system to allow for adding items by clicking (like Enco). I personally think they need to get the shipping included at the same time they do the order, plus generate an order number.

So far, so good.

Reply to
Louis Ohland