Steam powered sawmill

Last night on RFDTV they had a program on the Hull-Oakes steam powered saw mill. This was better done (in my opinion) than the programs on How
its Made.
Anyway if anyone is interested a description is on the web at www.goldenrailvideo.com/SPS.html
Bill K7NOM
There's a steam-powered high-lead demo and sawmill in Lynden, WA starting this week. Fun! Bob
And don't forget the Great Oregon Steam-Up - continuing this weekend in Brooks Oregon.
Operating steam powered sawmill, real electric railway, amazing assortment of engines and machinery, fire trucks, tractors, crawlers, - practically anything on the planet that has ever had an engine attached to it. Steam, Diesel, gasoline, natural gas, wood and even a hot-air engines...
Plus a flea market!
We went last Saturday and had a very nice time.
<http://www.antiquepowerland.com/
Carla