fishmouth cutting (Ernie?)

I had a major hard drive crash and lost my software for printing out fishmouth cutting templets and can't seem to locate it by googling. Does
somebody have a good program that will share it? Ernie?
Thanks Mike
mike wrote:

http://home.tallships.ca/mspencer/WINMITER.ZIP

Thanks Grant for sending me the link
WINMITER.ZIP loaded ran and made a templet that showed on my screen but when I sent it to the printer, nothing happened, I tried it several times and nothing. ????? My printer works just fine, I am printing something from windoz right now and it is working just fine. I wonder what the problem is that it will not print the templet. I will have to figure it out cause I need it to work, and soon.
Thanks Mike

Do you have the capability to generate PDF? If so, change your printer to Adobe PDFwriter and create a PDF file. Then try opening that and printing from Adobe.
GWE
mike wrote:

Winmitre is one....HTH
I think you might find some useful info here, IIRC. http://www.myvirtualnetwork.com/mklotz /
WB metalworking projects http://www.kwagmire.com/metal_proj.html ...........

Thanks for the links I put them in my favorites!
Mike

I think this is the link you want. http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/shop_projects/notching_grinder/index.html
Roger

Sorry, I didn't check out the link fully. Here is the real link to WinMiter.
Roger

Really sorry this time,,,,forgot to add the new link to WinMiter. http://home.tallships.ca/mspencer/winmiter.html
Roger

Winmiter is what I use on my Dell Laptop at school. At home I have some templates for Vectorworks that work almost as well.
where would I get Vectorworks? I'm willing to download and try anything.
Grant: I will try the PDF file solution, thanks
Thanks Guys!
Mike

Program does not give me an option to save as a PDF Now what?
Thanks Mike
PS: I have to go work on my property in Show Low for a few days so I'll most likely be back Saturday.

If you are using a Windows box, when you select "Print..." it brings up a Windows printer menu from which you can select your printer. If you have a program installed which provides PDF conversion, Adobe PDFwriter will be one of the printers.
You may only have one printer installed. In that case the workaround won't work.
If you publish your specs I can make you a PDF and mail it to you. It only takes a few seconds.
Grant
mike wrote:

says...

CutePDF freeware pdf printer. Install it and "CutePDF Writer" will be a choice when you go to print.
http://www.cutepdf.com /
Ned Simmons

Vectorworks is a professional CAD program. It is just below Autocad in features, but is much easier to learn.