Flood coolant guard for knee mill

I'm a dreamin' up flood coolant guards for my knee mill. Anybody done this and been proud enough to take pictures? I don't have the room for a complete
enclosure like on CNC mills. I'm thinking of some way to stop the slinging from the cutting tool and then a drip pan to direct coolant back to the sump.
My son got re-hired to the place that laid him off, but he's running a CNC press brake on midnights till an engineer or programmer job opens up. He told me government job are the specialty of midnight shift. I'd best get this while I can.
Karl
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:10:46 -0500, "Karl Townsend"

Karl:
Did you receive my email on this subject?
Errol Groff