Flood coolant guard for knee mill

I'm a dreamin' up flood coolant guards for my knee mill. Anybody done this and been proud enough to take pictures? I don't have the room for a complete enclosure like on CNC mills. I'm thinking of some way to stop the slinging from the cutting tool and then a drip pan to direct coolant back to the sump.

My son got re-hired to the place that laid him off, but he's running a CNC press brake on midnights till an engineer or programmer job opens up. He told me government job are the specialty of midnight shift. I'd best get this while I can.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Karl:

Did you receive my email on this subject?

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff