Ford F250 Utility body MPG?

Not enough..and LPG is only $0.20 USD gallon cheaper than unleaded.

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

Thanks.

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

Its not terribly expensive to put in taller gears in the diff, so it was a consideration. Based on previous auctions by this surpluser..Id expect this truck to sell at about $1800 max., so was wondering.

Thanks

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 04:48:36 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

I like the inference that carbs would get better fuel mileage than EFI, too.

My '91 F-150 has an EFI 302. My old '68 Ranch Wagon had a carbureted

302. The EFI engine has over one hundred more horsies and has never skipped a beat in hot/cold/wet/dry climates from the second it was started until the second it's stopped. Try that with any carbureted engine. Feh!

Viva la EFI!

- Metaphors Be With You -

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My brother sells and services pellet stoves. He uses a v6 dodge minivan. He put ladder racks on top and carries all his tools which can come to over 500 lbs inside and he gets in the high teens for mileage. He has also delivered stoves with this and carried complete chimney liners in it. Plenty of leg room and stretch room with a comfortable seat. Will it work for you ??? Just some food for thought. BTW they can carry 5 to 7 adults and that is more than 500 lbs.

Reply to
bob