Forklift licenses and such

Vodka warehouse? OK, that entirely explains the accident.

Sobriety might have worked, too, but cemented pipes as leg protectors would have been the best bet.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Don't know the details, but yeah. Not so surprised it happened once, but to happen a second time?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

Death wish, or stoner? I'd imagine the insurance company would be a bit miffed at the guy, as well as your OSHA-equivalent guys there.

Question: Is he still employable, and employed by that contractor?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Just not paying attention, and yeah, still working for the same contractor far as I know. This is a strange sort of small crane. Vehicle steers by hinging in the center, boom pivots from the back. Short lift range, but pretty mobile. Power lines cross a temporary dirt road built for construction access. My understanding is that he brushed one of the lines while driving underneath, so momentary contact. No damage to the crane.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson