FREE: 5VDC @ 110A Lambda Power Supply

I've been tripping over this for too long and am too cheap to just toss it. It's a rack mount Lambda regulated supply and probably weighs 75#, so it would be difficult to pack properly and expensive to ship, though not entirely out of the question if you've just gotta have it. Pick it up near Brunswick ME and save me another stubbed toe.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

also, if anyone wants a 12V heavy forklift battery charger (80 lbs) west of Chicago, give me a holler now. You can salvage quite a bit from it. It is rated for 50A, IIRC.

Ignoramus11514