Benchmaster MH2 key cutter

I have a friend's mother who is cleaning her husband's workshop out. In it is the abovementioned machine. Included is a bunch of key cutters. Anybody able to give me some idea of value? She just wants it out of the shop, and I will take it for her if it is valueless, but the estate also needs money.

Any help will be appreciated. Also, I know this may not be enough info, so feel free to ask. He was very meticulous with cleaning and maintenance of his stuff, so without knowing due to lack of my own knowledge, it should be in decent shape.

eBay should give you some indication of the value, even if you don't want to sell them there.

Reply to
Dave Hinz