Free motor

Hello Group I have a 10 hp 3 phase motor that I'm getting rid of. Anybody that would pick it up can have it. I had planed on making a large rotary converter to add to my 5 hp to run a welder. I bought a different welder,

220 single phase so scrap the need for the converter. I live in Souderton PA. 40 minutes north of Philadelphia. If anybody is interested email me at derstine57 (at) comcast.net Jerry
Reply to
Derstine