fs - anyone want a 400 ml (10 oz) cartrige of blue loctite 587

title says it all - looks like this sells for about $25, see this link:

I know enough of you guys repair big machines where this is used as a seal in lieu of gaskets - I don't need it right now, so $15 total with shipping included seems fair - drop me a note off list if you want it. Use by date is Aug 07

Reply to
William Noble