fs: anyone want a nice and rather old VTVM for their collection of tools?

this one is 'just like' the one shown below

Looks like the ebay price is about $10, I have one more of these - the remaining one has an original red 1.5V battery in it (which still has some life and is not leaking), and I've run similar tests on it - it has a metal handle rather than the leather one, and it has the DC probe connected via the 1/4 inch phone jack.

So, if anyone wants this for $10 plus the $13 shipping, drop me a note via the email address shown on my web site and I'll ship it to you, otherwise, I'll put it on ebay in a few days.

Reply to
Bill Noble

*NICE* but unfortunately I'm the wrong side of the pond and it just wouldn't be economic to ship. :-( I hope you get a lot of interest from the continental USA regulars here.
Reply to
IanM

ok, no one wants to pay $10, here is the auction, for 99 cents

free

Reply to
Bill Noble