Nice Trailers

One of these days I'll be buying an 18' open flatbed tandem trailer, but for now I can only dream and drool about the ones on eBay.

My local Home Depot has one of these but they will only rent it with equipment:

Also, it is kind of small and a little light in capacity. But it did sell for a good price. Did anyone on this group get it?

I would rather have this one but it is very expensive. A new one is just under $10,000. For that price I could buy a used flatbed truck.

Here is another one:

I considered this one, but at the time I thought it was too short. Now I think I passed on a good deal.

Albert

I forgot two more.

This one can go from ground level all the way to dock level:

So can this one:

There sure seems to be a lot of innovation among the trailer makers. You'd think the automakers would come out with something new.

Reply to
Albert

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:38:29 -0700 (PDT), with neither quill nor qualm, Albert quickly quoth:

I'd be afraid of that one. Look at the third picture down on the right. That looks like overload damage to me. What else is bent?

Drop-bed trailers are the piece de resistance of equipment movers.

MUCH heavier duty. Cool.

-- Books are the compasses and telescopes and sextants and charts which other men have prepared to help us navigate the dangerous seas of human life. --Jesse Lee Bennett

Reply to
Larry Jaques