FS - Bandsaw

Hi all, I have an older (Taiwan made) bandsaw. This is one of the ubiquitous asian 4X6 units. I have not used it in several years since I got an old Keller power hacksaw, and did not have room for both machines. I am making more room, so it needs a new home. It is well used and has been a real workhorse. It was used only for cutting small AL and steel angle to rough lengths, so I never took the time to square the vice perfectly, etc. The legs are off of it, and I think the plastic guard that covers the belt is gone, but I believe that everything else there. though I have not done so in quite a while, I am sure that you could just put the legs on and start cutting, but it would sure benifit from a bit of machine TLC.

I am located in NE Mass, near Lowell. It is not likely worth shipping anywhere. I thought I would offer it here to anyone who might be local and interested, before hitting Craig's list, etc.

I know this is not worth much. All I want out of the deal is your promise to use and appreciate this loyal machine and enough money to buy myself a large sandwich, a soda and an order of onion rings at a decent local sub shop (under 10 bucks...). If you are interested email me directly, we'll talk.

AL A.

Reply to
Al A.

If you lived in Oregon, I'd buy you TWO sammiches! :)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

HA! Might be worth shipping for TWO! ;)

Reply to
Al A.

I didn't remember they had sub shops in Mass. I thought they were called "grinders". I remember my first trip to Mass and seeing the sign in store windows. Guess they are Grinders West of Boston and subs to the North.

Paul, also in Oregon

Reply to
co_farmer

Grinders are heated in the oven - Subs are served as cold sandwiches.

Reply to
*

Most places around here are referred to as "sub shops", though lots of sub shops have signs in the windows advertising "grinders"...

Reply to
Al A.

All the sub places around here advertise they are served hot.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell