FS_Bridgeport Right angle head

To the right people..they are worth close to $2000

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Yeah, I agreed to apply $600 (one month) to his back rent, mainly because I had no use for them and he was too lazy to sell them for more so that he could pay me... unfortunately he owed many times that, and several times the $2000 value of the stuff. He was kind enough to leave about 25 gallons of waste oil, 40 gallons of used anti-freeze, a dozen junk tires on rims, about 10 leaking car batteries, and 9 or 10 pick-up truck loads of garbage in the building when he left though. >;-(

Reply to
David Courtney

ouch!!!

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766

Reply to
Gunner Asch