FS: Flat bed/Car Hauler Trailer

6'-6" wide by 16' long diamond plate steel deck, tandem axle, with electric brakes on one axle. Ramps stow under the deck. About 6 years old. Tires in good shape. Permanent AZ Tags, rated for 6999GVW, axles are 3500lb each. $1600, you pickup in Mesa, AZ. (I also have a Warn 8000lb winch I would let go with the trailer for another $500)

Email directly for pictures Marty Mesa, AZ

Reply to
Marty Escarcega