FS - House cleaning time

I need my trailer. I've got to unload this stuff. Mostly hydraulic. I have no idea what many of them do or what they are for. Take a look and make an offer you are comfortable with. E-mail me if something interests you.

After New Years, it goes on Ebay. A week later, it goes in the barrel for Mr. Earl, the scrap man.

click on metalworking

Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Reply to
andy asberry

How many of those PBR master cylinders do you have and how much you want for em?

Reply to
Bill Browne

I thought I had a box of them. It turns out, I had two on top of a box of other stuff. The one in the photo and one other which is minus the bellows.

With the exception of the steering valve (a new one is about $400), I have no idea what most of it is, let alone what is worth. Make an offer. If it is worth my boxing it up, it's yours.

Reply to
andy asberry

Thanks, but no thanks. I need 3 and I'd like them to be all the same type.

Reply to
Bill Browne