FS - House cleaning time

I need my trailer. I've got to unload this stuff. Mostly hydraulic. I have no idea what many of them do or what they are for. Take a look
and make an offer you are comfortable with. E-mail me if something interests you.
After New Years, it goes on Ebay. A week later, it goes in the barrel for Mr. Earl, the scrap man.
www.asberry.net click on metalworking
Dallas/Fort Worth area.
How many of those PBR master cylinders do you have and how much you want for em?
-- Bill Browne Computer for work http://excalibur-dbf.com Metal & glass for fun http://w.browne.home.att.net

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:20:47 GMT, "Bill Browne"

I thought I had a box of them. It turns out, I had two on top of a box of other stuff. The one in the photo and one other which is minus the bellows.
With the exception of the steering valve (a new one is about $400), I have no idea what most of it is, let alone what is worth. Make an offer. If it is worth my boxing it up, it's yours.
Thanks, but no thanks. I need 3 and I'd like them to be all the same type.
-- Bill Browne Metal & glass for fun http://w.browne.home.att.net
wrote:

for