FS: HSM Magazines

I have 24 duplicate issues of Home Shop Machinist from Mar/Apr 1988 through Nov/Dec 1991 inclusive, plus the Sep/Oct 1992 issue. Average condition, with some wear and a few scribbles, but all are quite usable. Also included are 10 miscellaneous issues of Live Steam magazine from the late 70's and early 80's. Selling all for $40, plus $8 priority mail shipping to any US address. (BTW, the new flat rate USPS priority mail boxes are great for shipping heavy metal parts or books for $7.70, regardless of weight).

Thanks,

-Bill Fill snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Olympia, WA

Reply to
Bill Fill

Yeah, about half of the volume in steel makes the maximum 70 lbs.

Just has to fit inside 11-7/8 x 3-3/8 x 13-5/8, or 11 x 8-1/2 x 5-1/2.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Thanks, these are sold.

Reply to
Bill Fill

Not surprised these sold in a blink .. in my experience, the correct price for old HSM or PIM magazines is current face value times number of issues. In other words these appear to retain 100% of value indexed for inflation, which is rather amazing. - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin