FS -- Jacobs 33C chucks -- $20 shipping included

they are used, but in good condition. I have a box full of them. $20 each, free ship to lower 58 states.

Reply to
Ignoramus9283

Shoot! Most of South America must have been acquired while I rode to and from Atlanta on a motorcycle this weekend.

What's the mount on the chucks? 1/2" capacity?

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

So you noticed!

The chucks do not have shanks, I think that it is called JT3 taper mount, but do not quote me on it.

1/2" capacity, I think that it is actually 13mm.
Reply to
Ignoramus9283

Absolutely. Should nullify NAFTA requirements for Mexico shipments I send. :)

1/2" if Jacobs. 13mm if import Jacobs clones... I think.

JT3 or JT33 are most common for 1/2" or 13mm. Threaded too, but not as often.

If a customer asks for a "what do you have used there" offer, I'll contact ya for some of those whether they are J3 or J33...

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R ** Posted from
**
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Ping me your payment info , I want two . My reply-to is good .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

pinged

Reply to
Ignoramus9283

Chucks received in good condition , already got one mounted on my little drill press . The second one is a spare ... for now .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Great! Glad you like them! I have a few bazillion of these chucks remaining.

Reply to
Ignoramus23257