FS: JSW Injection Moulding Machine Manuals

for sale:

factory original manuals in original looseleafs.

1)J440SAII: Instruction manual. $50.00 + ship

2)J500EII-SP: Instruction manual. $60.00 + ship

please email replies, TIA. barry carson city, nv nevadabarry.com

Reply to
barryt

Hi I want to know if you have still available the manuals for the J440SAII, I really need this manual, please confirm me.

thank you

Gerry

Reply to
ygerardo