FS: JSW Injection Moulding Machine Manuals

for sale:
factory original manuals in original looseleafs.
1)J440SAII: Instruction manual. $50.00 + ship
2)J500EII-SP: Instruction manual. $60.00 + ship
please email replies, TIA. barry carson city, nv nevadabarry.com
On Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 11:24:20 AM UTC-8, barryt wrote:

Hi I want to know if you have still available the manuals for the J440SAII, I really need this manual, please confirm me.
thank you
Gerry