FS Levin Radius turning machine

OK, I have this machine for turning spherical radius made by Levin. It is in perfect, as new condition. I believe it has about 5 hrs use on it. Levin has it
on their web site listing for about $12K. Includes a Levin bench and coolant system, collet closer etc. Can be used as a lathe as well. A supremely precise piece of machinery sometimes used in the manufacture of lenses and molds etc. If anyone here has an interest, I would let it go for a bargain price....make reasonable offers. Located in Central MA, pickup would be best but could be crated and shipped. If no interest this will go to Ebay next week.
Thanks Jim Barry snipped-for-privacy@aol.com