FS: Millrite mill

good mill for home shop smaller than Bridgeport i.e.. 1500 lbs. runs good 3 phase #9 B&S taper with collets repair manual needs cleaned up I don't have time to fool with pick up and I will load . In Somerset Kentucky 42503 $500.00

Reply to
Danny Lester

Please email pictures to snipped-for-privacy@makowicki.com

Reply to
Wayne

Millrites are good little mills. If in good shape, a great homeshop mill for 99% of the work most guys do.

Reasonable foot print, enough power to cut most everything.

B&S 9 tooling is still available here and there.

Hell of a deal if its in any reasonable shape at all.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner

Reply to
Danny Lester