FS -- motors -- new in box

Rec.Crafts.Metalworking prices, assuming local pickup. I am reluctant to ship 5 and 10 HP motors.

1 -- Reliance duty master 10hp TEFC frame 215 TC (foot and face mounts both) $70

7 -- Baldor 1 HP 1 phase 115-230 volts, 56 frame (foot mount, reversible, 2850 rpm) $60

1 -- Siemens 1.5 hp TEFC 3 phase frame 182t (foot mount) 1140 rpm $20

1 -- Dayton 1.5 ph 3ph frame 182t (foot mount) 3N551B $20

4 -- 5 HP 1750 RPM Reliance Duty Master XT (extra tough) L184T 60

1 -- US motors INVERTER DUTY 5hp 180-1800 RPM. (great for VFD compressor or machine repower application) $40

Reply to
Ignoramus23870

single or 3ph? I could use one for an air compressor if single phase.

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

Of the ones I have, 5hp and up are all 3 phase. I also have a 2 HP single phase TEFC motor.

Ignoramus23870

How much for the 2HP? Need weight to figure shipping to Ohio.

Reply to
John Husvar

I've noticed a number of listings on craigslist that I assume is you selling motors and keep meaning to ask if you have any DC motors in the

1/2 to 3/4 range (true HP, so something like a treadmill motor would be fine).
Reply to
Marc Britten

I have one, but I do not want to sell it, sorry. 3/4 HP 56C frame.

Ignoramus3045

How many do you want? In Kitchener Ontario - rusty looking from sitting in a shed, but virtually new.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

I'm just looking for 1. Iggy happens to live west a bit of me. The city is along a route I need to travel for work.

Reply to
Marc Britten

Ive got 20 or so, NOS, in boxes