FS: ProtoTrak Knee Mill

Guys

Alliant Knee mill, 9x48", variable speed hea

ProtoTrak MX2e 2-axis CNC retrofit controller, professionall installe Ways in great shape, machine well maintaine R8 collets include

This mill has been used for home hobby work only since the retro-fi

was installed

I'm asking $8500, but I'll entertain serious offers

Thanks. Brad

Titan Racing Component BlackJack Hydro

Reply to
BlackJackHydro

Where?

Reply to
Grant Erwin

This is where exactly? Pokepsi or Poland?

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism. As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Reply to
Gunner

Hey, I can answer that as I pointed Brad in this direction, he's i the Dayton, OH area.

I can also tell you that knowing the work he's produced on tha

machine it'll be in top form..

Reply to
Terry Keeley

Guys

Sorry, but his mill sold earlier this afternoon. It's been in th

local trader 'zine for two months with no replies. Yesterday I get call from a guy wanting to come look at it. Today, he shows up with blank check in hand and the riggers are coming Monday......... G figure.......

Thanks for the interest, though.........