FS/Rivett 918

Ive been pondering all the machines I own...and the one Ive got the
least amount of interest in..is my Rivett 918.
Its loaded with tools, collets, chucks, slide tooling etc etc etc.
It is..is missing the collet closer. Shrug Ive got collet closers up
the wazoo..so maybe we can modify something to fit and work properly.
Anyone interested? Trade, cash, barter...machines, cash, guns...the
usual Stuff we can trade for.
I can come up with some pictures in a few days.
Gunner
"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"
Bruce C. Thornton, a professor of Classics at American University of Cal State
Fresno
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Gunner, What exactly is a Rivett 918? Lathe? Turret Lathe? Polisher? Please advise.
Ivan Vegvary
Reply to
Ivan Vegvary
Gunner