get connected to metalworking lovers from across the globe!

Hey guys!

introducing Matrix !

Using matrix you can convert any web site into an instant chat room and can connect to all the people who are on that web site at that instant from anywhere in the world! No downlodas or installations or fees of any kind!

Sign up, go to any web site in this cyberspace enter the matrix and get connected to people who have exactly the same interest as you. Why else would they be on the same site else!?

cheers

Reply to
matrixconnects
1x?óTÏÉQ(.ÉLÎV(Ï,ÉPHTÈHÌKI+ÍQÈOS()JMËÏI­P( fë)pqq®Iy
Reply to
Scruffy

Thanks, but I'll stick to this newsgroup with its mix of metalworking and inciteful* political commentary.

  • spelling intentional.
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Tim, same here. Why would I want to coverse with anyone who simply happened to visiting the same website as I. The Usenet Newsgroups already provide this capability.

Harry C.

Tim Wescott wrote:

Reply to
hhc314

With your permission, I think I'll borrow that joke lol ; ). GCC

Reply to
gcc