Good news on a couple of fronts

Doctors say my condition is stable, but they will do CATs every six months. In the meantime, I'm supposed to do what I was supposed to do all along. No
salt, watch cholesterol, watch blood pressure, and no heavy lifting.
News on legal matters was good, too. Might get mediated in Oct.
Not out of the woods, but not under any trees, either.
Steve
--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly,
SteveB wrote:

Does this mean you have to stop chasing fat, sweaty women with bad cellulite? ;-)
Just be careful. :)
--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Very good to hear! We all hope you keep getting more good news like that!
--
Curt Welch http://CurtWelch.Com /

<snip>
Isn't that animal abuse?

Having a doctor expect you to come back every six months is a good sign. Better than he tells you he liked you as a patient and gives you a hug on the way out. ;)

Good luck.
SteveB wrote:

6 MONTHS ?
That is a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card.
Smell the roses, etc.
Well Wishes :)

Fuck the roses, I'm buying a boat!
SteveB wrote:

Watch out for the thorns, or you'll be too sore to use the boat. ;-)
--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

aioe.org, Goggle Groups and Web TV users must request to be white
SteveB wrote:

I dare ya!
--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

Dare accepted. Will post pics. Now, the kind of a boat I want for the lakes around here is technically a boat, but not like in some zipcodes. I want a 14' vee hull aluminum, 15 hp Evinrude electric start, fish finder, and trailer. Sells commonly around here for about $1500. It'll do what I want it to do. Sit at anchor and fish, or troll. I've got a trolling motor to chase bass.
Steve
<snip>

Boat - A hole in the water in which to pour money! However, the fish are seldom within casting range of assessable shore.

Been there, done that. Utah fishing is spectacular, and any old $1500 boat will suffice.
Steve

I live on Lake Erie, the Walleye capital of the world. Smallies, Yellow Perch, Steelhead abound. However, I've been out in 12 foot waves coming from three directions; treacherous frigging lake!

Rose and her sister Sue Gerry :-)} London, Canada