Good news on a couple of fronts

May you never reach the magic 6 cm mark! Great news.

Reply to
Michael Koblic

Does this mean you have to stop chasing fat, sweaty women with bad cellulite? ;-)

Just be careful. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Doctors say my condition is stable, but they will do CATs every six months. In the meantime, I'm supposed to do what I was supposed to do all along. No salt, watch cholesterol, watch blood pressure, and no heavy lifting.

News on legal matters was good, too. Might get mediated in Oct.

Not out of the woods, but not under any trees, either.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Very good to hear! We all hope you keep getting more good news like that!

Reply to
Curt Welch

Isn't that animal abuse?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Having a doctor expect you to come back every six months is a good sign. Better than he tells you he liked you as a patient and gives you a hug on the way out. ;)

Wes

Wes

Good luck.

Reply to
ATP*

6 MONTHS ?

That is a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card.

Smell the roses, etc.

Well Wishes :)

Reply to
W. Stief

Watch out for the thorns, or you'll be too sore to use the boat. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I dare ya!

Reply to
cavelamb himself

Fuck the roses, I'm buying a boat!

Reply to
SteveB

Boat - A hole in the water in which to pour money! However, the fish are seldom within casting range of assessable shore.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Rose and her sister Sue Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Dare accepted. Will post pics. Now, the kind of a boat I want for the lakes around here is technically a boat, but not like in some zipcodes. I want a 14' vee hull aluminum, 15 hp Evinrude electric start, fish finder, and trailer. Sells commonly around here for about $1500. It'll do what I want it to do. Sit at anchor and fish, or troll. I've got a trolling motor to chase bass.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Been there, done that. Utah fishing is spectacular, and any old $1500 boat will suffice.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

I live on Lake Erie, the Walleye capital of the world. Smallies, Yellow Perch, Steelhead abound. However, I've been out in 12 foot waves coming from three directions; treacherous frigging lake!

Reply to
Tom Gardner