Good news on a couple of fronts

May you never reach the magic 6 cm mark! Great news.
Reply to
Michael Koblic
Does this mean you have to stop chasing fat, sweaty women with bad cellulite? ;-)
Just be careful. :)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Doctors say my condition is stable, but they will do CATs every six months.
In the meantime, I'm supposed to do what I was supposed to do all along. No
salt, watch cholesterol, watch blood pressure, and no heavy lifting.
News on legal matters was good, too. Might get mediated in Oct.
Not out of the woods, but not under any trees, either.
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
Very good to hear! We all hope you keep getting more good news like that!
Reply to
Curt Welch
Isn't that animal abuse?
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Having a doctor expect you to come back every six months is a good sign. Better than he tells you he liked you as a patient and gives you a hug on the way out. ;)
Wes
6 MONTHS ?
That is a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card.
Smell the roses, etc.
Well Wishes :)
Reply to
W. Stief
Watch out for the thorns, or you'll be too sore to use the boat. ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
I dare ya!
Reply to
cavelamb himself
Fuck the roses, I'm buying a boat!
Reply to
SteveB
Boat - A hole in the water in which to pour money! However, the fish are seldom within casting range of assessable shore.
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Rose and her sister Sue Gerry :-)} London, Canada
Reply to
Gerald Miller
Dare accepted. Will post pics. Now, the kind of a boat I want for the lakes around here is technically a boat, but not like in some zipcodes. I want a 14' vee hull aluminum, 15 hp Evinrude electric start, fish finder, and trailer. Sells commonly around here for about $1500. It'll do what I want it to do. Sit at anchor and fish, or troll. I've got a trolling motor to chase bass.
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
Been there, done that. Utah fishing is spectacular, and any old $1500 boat will suffice.
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
I live on Lake Erie, the Walleye capital of the world. Smallies, Yellow Perch, Steelhead abound. However, I've been out in 12 foot waves coming from three directions; treacherous frigging lake!
Reply to
Tom Gardner