Good news on a couple of fronts

May you never reach the magic 6 cm mark! Great news.

Reply to
Michael Koblic

Does this mean you have to stop chasing fat, sweaty women with bad cellulite? ;-)

Just be careful. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Doctors say my condition is stable, but they will do CATs every six months. In the meantime, I'm supposed to do what I was supposed to do all along. No salt, watch cholesterol, watch blood pressure, and no heavy lifting.

News on legal matters was good, too. Might get mediated in Oct.

Not out of the woods, but not under any trees, either.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Very good to hear! We all hope you keep getting more good news like that!

Reply to
Curt Welch

Isn't that animal abuse?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Good luck.

Reply to
ATP*

Great to hear, Steve!

-- As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another. Proverbs 27:17

Reply to
Rick Barter (rvb)