Miller CP 302 remote voltage possible?

I have an old but sturdy Miller CP 302 and an equally old Miller S22-a feeder. The feeder has an optional voltage control knob.

I was wondering if that power source can work with the optional voltage control knob on the feeder.

Thanks for any help.

Chuck

Reply to
roninchuck

Did you read the manual? It should say that

Reply to
Ignoramus16322

Both the manual for the CP 302 and the feeder S22A do NOT mention compatibility.

Chuck

Reply to
roninchuck

Just got an email response from Miller.

They are not compatible.

Miller customer service dept is helpful and knowlegeable.

Chuck

Reply to
roninchuck