Gorton 1-22 Mastermil manuals

I have several original Gorton 1-22 manuals here circa 1965. Maintenance and parts manual, about 75 pages. Send me your address and I'll mail one out. The deal is, if there are more requests than manuals and you get one of the originals, I will ask you to send copies to the other folks and you get to keep the original. Regards,

Bob Powell snipped-for-privacy@dogpatch.com

Reply to
Toolbert (Bob Powell)