group's best tip

I'll add a few more 1/4 inch holes along the inside edge after starting the holesaw a bit (easy to see where to put them then). Helps a whole bunch when drilling thicker stuff in steel.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Oops, Tbird is my -email- prog. I meant Agent.

-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I know nothing about Agent. It could have even better tools available that SeaMonkey does.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

(...)

Thanks again, DoN.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

If you hit problems -- first remember that the scorefile uses REs (unix Regular Expressions), so things like '.' mean any character, etc. Letting slrn add a few examples can help, as it does proper quoting of the special characters.

If you have other problems -- just ask me.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

If you're drilling a 1 5/8 cross bore hole for a Dexter deadbolt. And you have a drill jig for 2 1/8. Clamp the jig on. Lightly touch the centering drill to the door. Use that mark to prick punch (metal content) and then the holes will line up for the Dexter deadbolt.

Blonde women living in huge houses can be the wicked witch of the west.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I usually wait for them to go away.

Reply to