Gunner?

If everyone in the world were as stupid as "Gunner" appears to be, would every nation on earth be continually fighting each other...........?

autosuggestion54

Just glaring nastily at each other is all.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Sigh..more proof that the English are becoming more inbred as the years pass.

Shrug

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

You'd better watch out or my father and my brother will come and kick your ass... and he doesn't mess about

Reply to
Robin

How would he know where to take aim?

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Robin,

Seems a little embarassing that it should take both of them, don't ya think ????

Mark

Reply to
MM

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:38:53 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "MM" quickly quoth:

(idiot topposting corrected)

Um, you missed the inbred joke, too.

- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier. ------------

Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases

Reply to
ljaques

FWIW, Gunner is far from being stupid. You may dislike his reasoning, but stupid is not the issue.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Stupid he ain't. Sorry I can't say that for you.

Reply to
Mike

Gunner's intelligence aside, it would appear that everyone in the world is stupid, because on one level or another, every nation on Earth is fighting each other....has been for a long time, and will long after we are all gone.

While we "sleep" under a veil of "PC" statements, and "feel good" political cheers, the rest of the world is diligently killing each other over issues that primarily deal with race and religion.

Reply to
Jim Newell

"Tragically misguided" might be better...?

Jim

Reply to
jim rozen

Ya need some chlorine in your gene pool, son.

Reply to
Steve B

ROFLMAO!

Well done.

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

You want the $20 in cash or do you take paypal?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

As should have been noted by now..I care dick about race or religion. Politics are what make the world go around..or side to side.

And no one can say they dont know where I stand. Not that all will agree with my positions..but they are pretty much open and above board.

A quote I read some time back...

" Republicans are afraid that not enough people will learn about their agenda"

"Democrats are afraid that too many people will learn about their agenda"

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

The current administration is doing what it can to reverse that aphorism.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

If that is indeed the case then why does he appear quite unable to engage in any rational adult debate, is unable to think objectively, and seems to be held like a frightened rabbit in the glare of corporate media headlights (just before getting run down!)

autosuggestion54

Your opinion is noted

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

I once heard something similar, though phrased a bit more simply, from a retarded child. He simply couldnt understand why people didnt think just like him.

Are you related to Timmy Hinds, by any chance? You have obvious similarities. Do your eyes have the typical Downs Syndome slant also?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to
Gunner

Do you believe that "Gunner" is an intelligent man then Steve? I suppose if he is compared to your president, then you would be right in thinking that way!

autosuggestion54