Gunner is doing fine

I've been told that he will be out of the hospital tomorrow. Sue

Reply to
Sue

Are they letting him out...or, throwing him out?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Excellent news!

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

"Tom Gardner" wrote in news:HvrAc.41$8L3.16 @newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

I bet throwing him out, he's probably been found rummaging the old hospital bed machnisms, I.V. pumps, difibrilators and the lot....

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Must have some pretty strong rejection pills for that. Oh, I don't mean his immune system, I mean his brain's reaction!

Tim

Tim Williams

Good news.

Reply to
Peter Grey

ROFL Sue

Reply to
Sue

Reply to
larry g

the only problem is the Semi-tractor-trailer he ordered for the 'scraps' and once used articles.

SS scrap steel sale should bring in plenty!

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

He's all ready got one; he keeps it in that mason jar by lathe, uses it as a wipe rag.

Reply to
John Keeney

Glen, this world would be a strange, diminished place indeed if you two were on the same tack.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Great!

Nice thought, but that type of diet probably caused his arterial problems in the first place.

R, Tom Q. Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

He has one already -- in a jar behind the mill.

Reply to
John Husvar

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

The heart of a Liberal cannot be transplanted; impossible to stop it from bleeding.

Neo-Con hearts also out of the question; Neo-Cons don't have hearts.

Mb-A

Reply to
Max ben-Aaron

Touch'e :-)

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 22:14:13 -0400, Glenn Ashmore calmly ranted:

You're cruel to the bone, Glenn. Bad to da bone.

- Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm). -----------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:33:52 GMT, Marty Escarcega calmly ranted:

Yeah, what do you want to bet that he has a truck come pick him up and the hospital tosses a couple tons of their mech garbage in the back for him when he gets better?

You don't?

I didn't think any would take those odds.

- Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm). -----------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Excellent, hope everything will be fixed and unclogged. I can sympathize, I just got rewired. Hospitals are no place to be when you're getting better.

Reply to
AndrewV