Handyman special <G>

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
LOL I like it. Derek
Reply to
Derek
This is great, I am seriously tempted to stick it on my trailer!
i\
Reply to
Ignoramus14384
I need one of those! I've often told my wife I should have married someone who knows how to weld! Of course the guys at the plant told me the welder Joe was looking to get married again but that's not exactly what I had in mind.
Reply to
Dan
This WILL GO on my son's trailer. I ordered one. should be more fun than the bullet holes I attached to his new truck. anybody know of an adhesive to make it impossible to remove?
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
On my trailer, I did not even need to purchase bullet holes, the military surplus trailer bed came with real ready made bullet holes.
Ignoramus14384
On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:30:32 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:
Ah, that's so reminiscent of your Attack of the Spare Tire story.
I like this one even better:
-- Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. --e e cummings
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Hey Gunner,
Well, go ahead and get one.
Then see if there's one for you about "Closing the Barn-door After the Horse Gets Out ." too !!!
Or "Better Late Than Never!"
Or better yet get a musical one like.... "Roll Roll Roll Your Tote. Gently on the Road. Hairily Hairily Hairily Drive until you scream! "
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.
Reply to
Brian Lawson
Oh..I keep a couple cans of FixAFlat in each vehicle, but they suck for a only slightly low tire and they dont work worth a shit filling a propane tank converted to a air bottle. Sorta kinda gets messy when ya try to fire up the bitsy little spraygun
Gunner
Gunner Asch
One year we left an old Willis Jeep up at the cabin in the mountains of New Mexico. The next summer we got there and found holes all over in it. Not a pane of glass was left clear - it had 1. All fenders were shot up. The tires were so so - just two had holes. Seems like the city guys come up and sight in on junk cars. on other peoples property...
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

Ignoramus14384 wrote:
Martin H. Eastburn
Or anything else for that matter. The conservation officer who sold me my Winchester 94 some 50+ years ago had his personal example of an Idiot - seems he got a report of someone in a boat shooting at a cottage. On investigation, sure enough, a guy in a small rowboat a couple hundred yards out firing a hunting rifle at a cottage. When he asked the guy what he was doing, he said he was shooting at the stovepipe to "scare" his kids. Further investigation found children 5, 7 and ten alone in the cottage. I got the idea that the culprit was very fortunate that there were other people in the vicinity when the C.O. got there, else he might have had an unfortunate "accident". Gerry :-)} London, Canada
Reply to
Gerald Miller