Harbor Freight - NO PRIVACY

Apologies to Clarke if I mistakenly credited him with this quote. As a thread goes > > > And the charge the store where you bought your stuff up to 5% for > handling

proposition.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Thanks Chuck, you beat me to it.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Friend of mine solved the same problem thusly: When the boss got upset because he couldn't reach him in an emergency, he explained the situation and offered to split the cost of a pager. The boss thought it a great idea and got pagers for several key employees == and he paid for them...

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

I believe that's how Lenin referred to the brainless drones who could be convinced to unquestioningly parrot the "Party" line...like slamming capitalism in the name of "fairness." Duh.

-- Chuck *#:^) chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com Anti-spam sig: please remove "NO SPAM" from e-mail address to reply. <

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

Reply to
Chuck

Indeed.

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner