Model Point US Webstore No Response

I cannot get a response from the Model Point US Webstore.

Over a month ago, I ordered a set of Friulmodel T-72 / T-62M / T-55AM RMSh Type Tracks ATL-11 1:35. Their website listed them as in stock but as soon as I placed the order they became out of stock. So I waited. I then asked if they could send a similar set from Miniarm; B35006. Nothing. Now I just want to cancel the order (they have my credit card info) but I cannot get a response via e-mail and they do not provide a phone number.

Any ideas, numbers, contact info?

TIA, Curt

Reply to
Curt

Hi Curt, Have they charged your credit card yet? If so, they are required by law to list a telephone contact number. If not, then they may never charge your card and while it ain't fun haven giving out your credit info, they probably will never charge it. I had a similar thing happen to me earlier this year with Cobra 6 Productions. I gave them my info and nothing has ever happened. No response to e-mail and their website is now down. No charge has ever shown up on the credit card I gave them. Just keep watching your credit card statement regularly for any irregularities. Later, Dave Shreeve

Reply to
Dave Shreeve

Dave, Hey, what's up? I agree, it's just uncomfortable to have this thing hanging there indefinitely. I think I'll contact my credit card company and see if they can block the charge, if it ever comes. I'd like to buy the tracks from someone else but I don't need to wind up with two sets of tracks.

Reply to
Curt

Hi Curt, If it has been quite a while since you made the order (over a month), I doubt if the charge will ever come through. The one I did was back in the summer and the charge has never come through. If you can, check your credit card company's web site for account activity. Generally they won't, and really can't, do anything until a charge comes through. If you want to, explain the situation to the credit card company and ask for a new card and cancel the old one. Later, Dave P.S. Travis museum recently got a C-133, but it is not on display yet.

Reply to
Dave Shreeve

Yeah, I've seen the pics and videos. Wish I could have been there. I suspect that was the last flight of a C-133 ever. I'm so glad it went to a good home instead of a scrap yard.

Reply to
Curt

Is that a towel or a dirty rag?

Reply to