No more Harbor Freight "back door" pricing?

Harbor Freight has changed their "Order From printed Catalog" page. You have to put in the full part no. (e.g., 12345-6VGA), but it only uses the 1st five characters (e.g., 12345). This means one can't go through the values of the 6th character looking for the best price. E.g.,

12345-0VGA, 12345-1VGA, etc.

HF probably got tired of customers using it. Too bad, that was a good way to save some money. I certainly did, although I doubt that the total saved was that much.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt