Hardinge Miller on Ebay

This is a UM..universal table btw...

One of the best of the best in this size miller

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Gunner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Hmmm, hope another school machine shop isn't biting the dust....

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Reply to
Machineman

I see that it also has the sought-after white dials, but that X-axis hand-wheel looks shop-made.

Also, looks like it has the optional coolant plumbing (can't see the pump in the picture but it's a bad angled shot), and the X-axis power feed guts.

No vertical head attachment that I can see, but is that a spare arbor in the cabinet? I think it is.

Reply to
Artemia Salina