Hardinge Miller on Ebay

This is a UM..universal table btw...
One of the best of the best in this size miller
Gunner
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Reply to
Gunner
Gunner wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
Hmmm, hope another school machine shop isn't biting the dust....
Reply to
Marty Escarcega
They are in the right town for Hardinge's at least :-) I did the tour and NC course there back in 85. Pretty depressed area at the time. The taxi drive for the hotel went throught the middle of town, I don't remember too many stores that were not boarded up.
Marty Escarcega wrote: > Gunner wrote in > news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com: > > >>
> [...]
Reply to
Machineman
I see that it also has the sought-after white dials, but that X-axis hand-wheel looks shop-made.
Also, looks like it has the optional coolant plumbing (can't see the pump in the picture but it's a bad angled shot), and the X-axis power feed guts.
No vertical head attachment that I can see, but is that a spare arbor in the cabinet? I think it is.
Reply to
Artemia Salina