Hardinge Miller on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryW036&item829032108&rd=1
This is a UM..universal table btw...
One of the best of the best in this size miller
Gunner
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Hmmm, hope another school machine shop isn't biting the dust....
They are in the right town for Hardinge's at least :-) I did the tour and NC course there back in 85. Pretty depressed area at the time. The taxi drive for the hotel went throught the middle of town, I don't remember too many stores that were not boarded up.
Marty Escarcega wrote:

--
James P Crombie
Slemon Park, PEI
On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:28:15 +0000, Gunner wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryW036&item829032108&rd=1
I see that it also has the sought-after white dials, but that X-axis hand-wheel looks shop-made.
Also, looks like it has the optional coolant plumbing (can't see the pump in the picture but it's a bad angled shot), and the X-axis power feed guts.
No vertical head attachment that I can see, but is that a spare arbor in the cabinet? I think it is.