WTB: # 6 Brown & Sharpe Dead Center

Hi just got my Hjorth lathe running and need a dead center. Anyone else have one of these lathes? Please rely to mcswfl AT earthlink.net. Thanks Milton

Reply to
mcswfl

What taper and where are you?

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

Sorry..brain fart on my part. I completly zoned out the subject line.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner

That's O.K. People should put the subject question in the body as well, since some newsreaders don't display the "Subject: " the full time you are reading or replying. Making the assumption that they do can leave some people scratching their heads.

And certainly, when *I* do newsreading, the time at which I select *all* subjects to read and the time at which I am presented with an article deep into the list can be sufficiently wide that I will not remember the subject anyway.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols