Has Winston posted recently?

=A0Anyone hear from

He was just on the fun with tractor thread.

Are posts disappearing? I posted a link to Xantrex grid tie inverters and others kept asking as though they hadn't seen it.

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I just noticed that I hadn't noticed Winston from RCM posting recently. Anyone hear from the gent lately?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

 Anyone hear from

Thanks, I see he is alive and kicking.

If below, is the post, I saw it. Using forteinc atm.

Thanks,

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Anyone hear from

Anything in particular, Wes? I'm generous to people who call me a 'gent'.

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

No, nothing in particular, it just struck me that I hadn't seen you posting recently. Guess I was looking at the wrong threads.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I was tangled up in a thread in another newsgroup (embarrassed cough).

It's OK now because I wore them down; they gave up a week ago.

That means I was right, right? :)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston