Has Winston posted recently?

=A0Anyone hear from
He was just on the fun with tractor thread.
Are posts disappearing? I posted a link to Xantrex grid tie inverters and others kept asking as though they hadn't seen it.
jsw
Reply to
Jim Wilkins

I just noticed that I hadn't noticed Winston from RCM posting recently. Anyone
hear from
the gent lately?
Wes
Reply to
Wes
 Anyone hear from
Thanks, I see he is alive and kicking.
If below, is the post, I saw it. Using forteinc atm.
Thanks,
Wes
Reply to
Wes
Anyone hear from
Anything in particular, Wes? I'm generous to people who call me a 'gent'.
:)
--Winston
Reply to
Winston
No, nothing in particular, it just struck me that I hadn't seen you posting recently. Guess I was looking at the wrong threads.
Wes
Reply to
Wes
I was tangled up in a thread in another newsgroup (embarrassed cough).
It's OK now because I wore them down; they gave up a week ago.
That means I was right, right? :)
--Winston
Reply to
Winston