Have you ever needed to machine copper

Well, the glue is no good anymore, you have to use the clips I will send With the machine that does it, old people can't hear the click, click anymore, right? If you can just put some 60's rock & roll on like the rolling stones....

& it only cost so-& so , yea right. Oh well it's only paper money that China will "Loan" us?

Gee, that is only tooling needed for a job..& it should be a write off on taxes..

Yep, see above .

Reply to
Why

I built a spot welder and used something similar for the electrodes.

Reply to
sparky