help - Futuba pulscale

so, I really wanted someting like a trav-a-dial, but I went off and bought this Futuba pulscale FM, model FM10EB, which has an amplifire unit EDE205 (it's marked 5volts) - I figured I could use a spare counter I have as a readout, but that would require a connection diagram. I've found a manual in Japanese, but nothing in english after searching the web a lot so: anyone on this NG familiar with these devices and the associated readouts? the easist thing would be to find a matching readout, the next easist would be to find a manual that shows the connections required

Actually, the easist would be to find someone who has a Trav-a-dial type indicator that would like to trade for this DRO

so, any ideas?

Reply to
william_b_noble