help glue PVC to silicon rubber?

I need suggestions on how best to attach small, 1/8 PVC tubing to "platinum catalyst silicon rubber" here after preferred to as PRTV. I have found silicon caulking adheres well to the PRTV but does not attach well to the PCV. I have tried most commonly available adhesives while many attach well to one or the other nothing works well on both. Any suggestions or leads would be appreciated.

***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

"Can't we all just get along" Quote from Brett G

NO! Quote from Ken G

Reply to
KG

Either use 1/8" PRTV silicone rubber tubing and silicone caulk (there ain't no such thing as silicon rubber, BTW) or use a short section of same and a mechanical join (hose barb connector) if you simply must have the PVC tubing.

Reply to
Ecnerwal