Here is a gun thing

Not sure what to make of this

Waynemak

I know what to make of it - another demonstration of the fact that sometimes people aren't very smart.

Steve.

Reply to
SteveF

Bet his audience was effectively persuaded to be careful! I'm still waiting for my first U.D. but, having seen one, I never fail

to allow for the possibility. MadDog

Reply to
MadDogR75

Then I guess you must be smart enough, when checking that the chamber is clear, to notice if there is a round sitting in the top of the magazine! Or keeping your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot. Or (insert other safety rule violation here).

If this guy is representative of the other officers in that department, maybe an Eddie Eagle presentation would be in order.

Steve.

Reply to
SteveF