Here is some nice engineering

We have our reality shows with guys arguing and welding junk together but here is some work done in Switzerland.

I don't understand German but these folks seem to know what they are doing.

Reply to
Charles Lessig

Wow!

Very innovative.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

They claim the Splash will do 140 km/hr (88 mph) on the road and 80 km/hr (50 mph) in the water driven by a

140PS (137 HP) 2-cylinder turbo gas engine.
Reply to
Steve Ackman