HF Product Endorsment-Electric Paint Gun

Snagged one on sale for $10.95. Unit is well made and works fine. I have run apx 6 gal acrylic latex through it,(that's a lot...) and it's still going strong. Seems slightly less noisy, and somewhat less vibration than my Wagner Power Painter, which I have also run the crap out of. The gun doesn't like heavy stuff, but the included viscosity cup works well for adjusting the viscosity of the paint. The 33 OZ paint cup will spray about 75 sq. ft on one fill. The bayonet cup attachment is strong, and leak free. The piston assys have a finite lifespan, and are a replacement item. A pack of 4 is $5.95 from HF (web only). Another good deal. The gun doesn't produce a fan spray like my Wagner, only conical. Requires somewhat more skill to produce a uniform application. IMHO, a good value and a well reverse-engineered unit ( OK, so it's a Wagner knock-off). Links: GUN:

SET:
JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
JR North

Maybe its just on sale where you live?

The link opens up to a price of $25.99 on my computer.

Anyway, I enjoyed your review, as painting my house is on my 'to do' list.

Lewis.

*****

JR North wrote:

Reply to