HH Roberts Milling machines

Hi, does anybody have any experiences or comments on these machines? Thanks

Reply to
Old Boy

Dear all: I (Ian's son) am having difficulty finding a graph of the pressure increase between the reactants and products in the above explosive reaction, against time. I need this information for a chemistry assignment. I really need a link, as any sources I use have to be quoted in the report. I have Googled the relevant topic, and found nothing of relevance.

Thanks in advance Alasdair Weeks

Reply to
Ian R.Weeks

See if a local library has a copy of Davis's "Chemistry of Powder and Explosives". It might have what you are looking for.

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White

And don't stop at your local public library if there are any universities around -- particularly ones that are remotely technical. You won't be able to check a book out of a Uni library unless you're a student, but you will be able to sit there and read it, and Xerox relevant graphs.

Reply to
Tim Wescott