high quality mechanical seals

Our main products are:

1 Mechanical seals ,pump shaft seals ,cartridge seals,etc 2 O-rings, water seals, oil seals,etc. 3 TC Rings , SIC Rings ,Metal Weld bellows etc.
Reply to
Bruce

I need some baby seals.

Ignoramus7500

Why? Do you have a new club that need's breaking in? In a pinch, you can use kittens for that.

Reply to
Dave Lyon

Are you in China? Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

That might help cure my problem with shitty cats around here! Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Do the kittens last very well when you use them on baby seals?

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:40:21 +0100, with neither quill nor qualm, Mark Rand quickly quoth:

Ida thunk their little skull woulda split kinda easy when being used in club format.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Naw, you need a "Cat-A-Pult"® ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I already use one to launch hard water missiles (half size ice cubes), haven't scored a hit yet, but the coefficient of acceleration is very high when I hit the tin shed at the back corner of the yard. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Around here a "hard water missile" is tap water with too much dissolved lime. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell